1. Expiration dates for Retiree & Dependent USID cards that expired on or after January 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 will remain valid.
A. This does not apply to children turning age 21.
B. For secondary dependency information for incapacitated children, visit DFAS website https://www.dfas.mil/or call Air Force Secondary Dependency (317) 212-8049.
2. Common Access Cards (CACs) will not be re-issued prior to 30-days of expiration date(previously 60 days).
A. Printed information on all ID cards (CAC or USID) will not be reissued for the purposes of:
a. Changing information printed on the card
b. Reflect new promotion (grade/rank)
c. Last names changes due to marriage or divorce
3. Increased minimum age for all ID card issuances requirement from age 10 to 14.
4. Mobilized Reserves (includes ANG) and their eligible dependents continued use of the Reserve USID card to obtain active duty benefits.
5. DoD civilians transferring between components (i.e., Air Force to Army) will retain existing CAC, no re-issuance.