All Air Force NAF employees are required to complete the following Total Force Awareness Training (TFAT) and Safety Training within 60 days of initial employment.
– AF New Employee Orientation (AF NEO) — One time requirement, upon initial employment.
– Combating Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) – One time requirement upon initial employment until further notice.
– Notification & Federal Employee Anti-discrimination & Retaliation Act (NoFEAR) – Once upon initial employment, then every 24 months.
– Religious Freedom – Once upon initial employment, then every 36 months.
– Operations Security (OPSEC) – Once upon initial employment, then every 12 months.
– Force Protection – Once upon initial employment, then every 12 months.
– Air Force Risk Management Fundamentals Course – Once upon initial employment, until further notice.
– Environmental Management System – General Awareness – Once upon initial employment, until further notice.
-Cyber Awareness (only for employees with Government computer access) – Once upon initial employment, then every 12 months.
This training is all available on the ADLS website at https://golearn.adls.af.mil/login.aspx.
You must have a Common Access Card (CAC) to gain full access to the site.
All Air Force Services Training (AFSVT) courses, and previously FSKC courses, are now required to be registered and completed through the GeniusSIS website. See Genius Account Set-Up instructions for help setting up your account. Genius Account Set Up Learner (Attach PDF)
NOTE: All AFSVT courses must be registered using the registration form found on the GeniusSIS website and approved by, and routed through, your Facility Manager and/or Flight Chief, and your Training Manager.
For additional training in regards to Career/Professional Development check out the Air Force Portal website at www.my.af.mil. From this site you can access other training sites as well, such as;
Virtual Force Development Center (vFDC), AF e-Learning, and myPers!
For more information, please contact the NAF Training Specialist, Tammy Hill